01. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
Alvyn, Helen, laptop sleeve, book about Japanese feminism, water bottle.
02. How do you style your hair?
I have people who style my hair for me. (Really true. I use a very malleable hairgel, my hair is quite short enough for people to mess up and I don't mind them doing it, so it's whatever the person nearest to me feels like, really.)
03. What are you wearing now?
Underwear, ski socks over normal socks, army boots, jeans, 'splodey top.
04. What's your occupation?
Student and professional panic-monkey.
05. What do you hear right now?
The rustling of paper. And some fridges, I think.
06. What's your favorite guilty pleasure treat?
Currently, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. (I'm twenty-one.)
07. Are you hungry?
08. Write the first word that comes to mind.
09. Dog person or cat person?
I want a cat that I can cuddle and love and get jealous of because it purrs better than me.
10. What song is currently stuck in your head?
I'm afraid an endless repetition of classical Japanese grammatical forms has crowded out any potential music, although Alvyn's humming something rather catchy.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Ice-cream. And it wasn't even for me.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 minutes?
Here, doing syntax trees.
14. Last book you read?
Broken Silence: Voices of Japanese Feminism. My History research has been vaguely gender-centric all year, so I figured it was the best way to tie all the topics together.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Going to London, going to sashagoblin 's party on Saturday, getting myself sheared, begging a lift back up off my parents on Sunday.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Guitar. But I should probably get better at the ukulele first.
17. How are you?
I've been better. But it'll be fine!
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
The end of my exams, and then a twenty-four-hour nap.